2 bedroom flat for sale2 Bedroom Apartments, Medusa House, Stourbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Two Bathrooms Apartment
- Near Public Transportation
- Long leasehold apartments 125 years
- Service Charge Circa £900.00 Per Anum
- Ground Rent Aprox £250.00 Per Anum
A selection of apartments situated within a stunning new conversion comprising of 12, 2 bedroom high quality apartments, Medusa House. This luxurious development is located moments from excellent transport links to London Waterloo and Marylebone from Stourbridge Junction Train Station. Within a short walk to the high street, to indulge in the town centre amenities, shopping, leisure facilities. It is 10/15 minutes to the country side and the famous Clent Hills and Lickey Hills. There is excellent schooling nearby Private and State. With apartment accommodation ranging up to 794 sqft, priced between £132,000 - £148,000, this development offers excellent value for property investors and first time buyers. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion.
Open Plan Living / Dining Room / Kitchen
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54554533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6841546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Locations, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.