2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarine Parade, Sheerness, Kent
- Immaculate 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Beach right on your doorstep
- En-suite plus family bathroom
- Handy utility room
- End of chain
- EPC energy rating E
An immaculate 2 bedroom end of terrace house that is oozing with bundles of character, style and plenty of charm thrown in. Even better, you have the beach right on your doorstep which has recently been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag which is only given to the best beaches in the world. Imagine being able to walk there whenever you fancy or you could even cycle right along the promenade and take in the sunset.
You could move straight into this house and even better there is a downstairs utility room. The house also boasts an en-suite shower room plus a bathroom. The current owner has completely refurbished the property to a high standard and is immaculate inside so with no work to do you can just move straight in and enjoy.
The location is perfect for the town where there are an array of shops with well known High Street names to many local businesses and it is only a brisk walk away. You will also find lots of cafes, pubs and restaurants in town along with lots of takeaways, ideal for getting out of the cooking once in a while.
For commuters this place is also hard to beat. With bus stops close by with coaches going direct to London and also the railway station is only a brisk walk away too. Why not catch the direct train which you can pretty much guarantee getting a seat all the way unlike commuting from Medway who would struggle to get one.
- Entrance Porch: 7'0 x 3'6 (2.14m x 1.07m)
- Entrance Hall: 8'11 x 6'11 (2.72m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'2 x 8'9 (2.80m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 7'10 (2.72m x 2.39m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'9 x 3'1 (2.67m x 0.94m)
- Utility Area: 9'3 x 7'4 (2.82m x 2.24m)
- Lounge: 11'10 x 10'9 (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 12'6 x 5'9 (3.81m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom: 9'5 x 7'6 (2.87m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54554889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.