3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrouch Hill Court, Lower Halstow, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Generous 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Stylish kitchen & modern bathroom
- Spacious 17ft lounge
- Useful loft room
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating E
The saying goes "good things come to those who wait" and we can definitely say that this smartly presented property has been worth the wait!
The property has undergone a complete make over and a stunning transformation by the current owners. The property now offers itself as a stylish modern home with an impressive downstairs space that blows you away as soon as you step in the door.
A lot of time, effort and money has gone into this property and every attention to detail has been carefully thought about. The impressive fitted kitchen is of a high spec with its modern appliances, and it also provides a generous area as a dining space when entertaining friends and family.
The upstairs layout has also been re-configured to allow well proportioned bedrooms and the bathroom gives the house a sleek finish. The neutral decor allows you to move straight in with no fuss.
Outside is an easy to keep low maintenance garden, a blank canvas if you wish to landscape it to your taste and enjoy an outdoor space without having to spend hours tending to it.
The village is a great place to live, offering the local convenience shop, popular school, fantastic pub as well as stunning rural walks and surroundings. Do not miss out, call to find out more and book to view.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'3 x 14'4 (5.26m x 4.37m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'3 x 8'8 (4.35m x 2.64m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 7'5 (3.99m x 2.26m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 8'9 (4.35m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 7'1 (3.58m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 6'9 (2.67m x 2.06m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 16'3 x 13'1 (4.96m x 3.99m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54555192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11335527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.