3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hatfield at Oakwood View, Derwen View, Brackla, Bridgend, CF31
The Hatfield key features:
- Three bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with garden access
- Front aspect living room
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
The ground floor contains an open plan kitchen/dining room with doors leading to the garden, handy downstairs cloakroom, spacious kitchen and a separate living room.
The first floor features three bedrooms, bedroom 1 featuring an en suite, plus a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/dining room - 5.51 x 2.84 metre
- Utility room - 2.33 x 1.63 metre
- Living room - 3.94 x 3.73 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.28 metre
- En suite - 1.8 x 1.8 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 2.9 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 2.52 metre
- Bathroom - 2.09 x 1.71 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.