3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Souter at Oakwood View, Derwen View, Brackla, Bridgend, CF31
The Souter key features:
- 3 storey 3 bedroom home with separate parking space
- Master bedroom with en suite & dressing room
- Spacious living room
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
The ground floor contains the large living room, downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/dining room which feature French doors that open into the rear garden.
The first floor contains bedrooms 2 & 3, alongside the family sized bathroom.
Second FloorThe master suite features its own en suite.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 3.61 x 2.72 metre
- Living room - 4.5 x 3.61 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61 x 2.72 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61 x 3.2 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 5.28 x 2.59 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.