3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHarcourt Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham, NG16
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- South Facing Private Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Good Transport Links
- Favoured School Catchment
- Popular Residential Location
This deceptively spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow in Nuthall sits on a generous corner plot and has been extended to offer space and versatility. The quiet street is just a short walk away from an excellent bus service and key roads such as the A610, M1 motorway and Phoenix Park Tram Terminus are just a short drive away. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, modern kitchen, dining room with french doors leading to the rear garden, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, there are well tended lawns to the front side and rear and a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. Call Watsons 8am-8pm to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54555747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10803144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.