5 bedroom terraced house for saleBerry Head Road, Brixham
- Reception Hall
- Bay Windowed Lounge/Diner With Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- 5 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Good Size Courtyard Style Garden
- Stunning Sea Views
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Level Walk To Town Centre
- EPC Rating - D
**SALE AGREED BY GEORGE DAVIES AT ABSOLUTE SALES AND LETTINGS BRIXHAM**NEW! 3D Property View Available! This Victorian style terrace house located close to Brixham harbour has accommodation briefly comprising reception hall, bay windowed lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances. Over the first and second floors there are 5 good size bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc. To the rear there is a courtyard style garden, the property benefits from the installation of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The property is situated just a short 200 yard walk from Brixham town centre which boats an array of shops, facilities and amenities and is also just one road back from Brixham harbour. Both primary and secondary schooling are approximately half to three quarters of a mile distant, the main 12 and 13 bus services can be found in the town centre with connections to neighbouring towns of Paignton and Torquay. An internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54555960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8593795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.