Land for saleHackpen Barton, Ashill, Cullompton, Devon
Sale by Tender
- 47.7 acres (19.3 hectares)
- About 47.68 acres of pasture land
- Divided between eight gently sloping, good shaped field enclosures
- Suitable for arable cropping
- Mains water supply connected
About 47.68 acres divided between eight gently sloping, good shaped field enclosures, all of which are currently laid to pasture, but would be equally well suited to supporting arable cropping. Tenders due by midday on Friday 30th September.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54560725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Holiday Complexes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.