3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaltham Road, Twyford, Reading
- Three Bedroom Victorian End of Terrace
- In the heart of Twyford Village
- Short walk to Twyford Station
- Spacious Ground floor living space
- South Facing Rear Garden
- EPC Rating D
Wentworth Estate Agents have pleasure in offering a THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE VICTORIAN property in the heart of Twyford village centre.
Within a short walk is the mainline railway station serving London Paddington and Reading.
Twyford village offers a range of shops and facilities, including Waitrose, Tesco Express, doctors’ and a local library.
Ground Floor Accommodation comprises of open plan living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and WC.
First Floor Accommodation comprises of Master bedroom with shower Ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas radiator central heating, option of permit parking, south facing rear garden with side access to the front of the property. In addition there is access to the loft via a loft ladder to find a room which is insulated and has a skylight window.
EPC rating - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54562980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27895926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.