3 bedroom terraced house for saleCherry Tree Road, Wirral
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 to £125,000
- No Chain
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Condition Throughout
- Well Presented
- Great Location
Brought to the market by Jones & Chapman is this delightful three bedroom mid-terrace property situated in Moreton CH46. Ideal for first time buyers, this property is well served by an array of local amenities, offering excellent local schools & transport links.
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 TO £125,000 - Jones and Chapman are delighted to be offering for sale this three bedroom mid-terrace property situated in the highly desirable area of Moreton CH46. The property offers a great deal of living space throughout. Welcomed by an inviting entrance hall, spacious living area/dining room, separate fitted kitchen with door leading to rear garden. To the first floor is a large family bathroom, three double bedrooms, Front garden and on-street parking. This is a property that must be viewed to fully appreciate the size and space on offer, Ideal for a family looking to upsize or first time buyers, Please call to arrange your viewing.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, understairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 12' ( 3.91m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed window, fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window, door to garden. Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer and cooker hood.
Timber doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Two double glazed windows, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54563913.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.