3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleInvicta Road, Margate, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Popular residential location
- Off Street Parking
- Great size garden
- EPC energy rating C (70)
This semi detached family home is one not to miss. Situated in a popular residential location within easy reach of local schools. Having plenty of space to offer along with the convenience of off street parking this property could be ideal for first time buyers or someone looking to move into the first family home.
The kitchen/dining room is certainly the hub of the home and here you could easily imagine yourself entertaining friends and family, adding the finishing touches to dinner whilst still being able to have a good catch up with your guests sitting around the table. The conservatory provides additional living space, a great place to spend a summers evening with a glass of wine in hand looking out over the garden which is a fantastic size. You will also find a lounge at the front of the house perfect for those quieter evenings in front of your favourite TV programme.
You will find local bus routes close by which make all of the Thanet towns easily accessible. For those who travel further afield you’ll be pleased to know that you can travel to London via Margate’s mainline train station which uses the highspeed rail link to have you there within 90 minutes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'8 x 12'5 (4.17m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 17'5 maximum x 11'5 maximum (5.31m x 3.48m)
- Conservatory: 17'3 x 9'5 (5.26m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 11'5 (3.79m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'11 (3.53m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 7'5 (2.57m x 2.26m)
- Off street parking
- Front garden
- Rear garden
- Patio area
- Two sheds
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54565128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.