4 bedroom detached house for saleMaltkiln Grove, Great Eccleston, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 0YG
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Sought After Village Of Great Eccleston
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Large Conservatory & Breakfast Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE BOASTING SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION AND BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GARDENS SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF GREAT ECCLESTON *** Leftmove Rural & Rare are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully appointed four bedroom detached family residence situated in the heart of the much sought after village of Great Eccleston. Located within easy access of Great Eccleston village centre, local attractions, highly regarded schools and major travel links, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation in a rural location which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with French doors leading through to the dining room, large conservatory, good size breakfast kitchen, large utility room, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom. Externally the property sits within beautifully manicured laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking leading to a detached double garage and workshop. Viewing this superb property comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation this superb family home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 443721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.