6 bedroom terraced house for saleEdgar Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- Imposing 6 bedroom family home
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- 3 bathrooms and en-suite
- Close to the seafront and local amenities
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D
You will be impressed by the vast amount of space this beautiful period home has to offer. It has retained some original features of a time gone by, yet once inside you could easily mistake this for being a luxury new build, such is the painstaking care which has been taken in it's refurbishment.
You have a large open plan lounge and dining area where you could perhaps have a play area for the kids.
There will be no arguing over bedrooms with four bedrooms spread over the remaining two floors and the morning rush will be easy as you have an en-suite with the master bedroom and a further tree bedrooms spread over the house.
Outside you have a low maintenance rear garden perfect from the summer barbecue's and when you need some extra space you have the sea front at the end of the road.
With Cliftonville quickly becoming the place to live due to the independent shops opening on a daily basis and with the stunning coastline Thanet has to offer, you too could become part of this thriving community.
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Area: 15'0 x 14'0 (4.58m x 4.27m)
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 14'10 (4.58m x 4.52m)
- Breakfast Family Room: 18'5 x 10'3 (5.62m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'0 x 6'7 (5.19m x 2.01m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 13'1 x 9'2 (3.99m x 2.80m)
- Master Bedroom: 19'2 x 16'5 (5.85m x 5.01m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'7 x 3'2 (2.62m x 0.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'3 x 9'4 (4.35m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 11'1 x 10'2 (3.38m x 3.10m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'7 x 13'0 (5.06m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 6: 9'5 x 6'5 (2.87m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54567372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.