1 bedroom apartment for saleArchfield Court, Archfield Road, Cotham, Bristol, BS6
- One double bedroom top floor apartment
- Sitting room/ diner with double aspect windows
- Separate kitchen
- Communal garden to the rear of the building
- Residents Parking Zone (RPZ)
- Offered with no onward chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A one bedroom top floor apartment in Archfield Court, it was constructed in the early 1980s on the site of Cotham Park Mansions, it is just a short walk from Redland Railway Station, BRI and the main University buildings. Local shops can be found at the top of Cotham Road with Whiteladies Road a little further out plus the Triangle and Park Street. There is a large communal entrance hall and staircase leading to the top floor level, consisting of a entrance hallway within the apartment, an airing cupboard and all rooms leading off, sitting room/ diner with double aspect windows, separate kitchen with an archway opening and a double bedroom, bathroom with a three piece suite. The apartment has access to a lovely communal garden at the rear of the building and falls within the Cotham Residents Parking Zone (RPZ). The property is offered by the current owner with no onward chain. Viewings to commence from Wednesday 30th May. Please call CJ Hole Office on 0117 9238238 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN180168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.