3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarrowmoor Road, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria
- Well presented semi detached house
- Living room, dining kitchen, utility room
- 3 bedrooms, g/fl shower room, f/fl bathroom,
- Double glazing, central heating
- Garden and garage and parking, conservatory
- Inspection recommended
- Energy Rating D
A kitchen the whole family could gather in, the perfect place for entertaining, plus conservatory in this 3 bedroomed semi detached house on the edge of the historic market town of Appleby. The accommodation comprises Entrance, Living Room, Dining Kitchen and a Utility to the ground floor. To the first floor there are 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, gardens and a garage. Appleby offers numerous local amenities including public houses, shops, train station and both primary and secondary schools. Viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54571621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.