2 bedroom maisonette for saleCharles Street, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom 1st floor maisonette
- Arranged over 1st and 2nd floors
- Small courtyard garden
- Sea views from two rooms
- Vacant possession
- Gas central heating via radiators
- EPC energy rating E
Located in the oldest part of Herne Bay, this 1st and 2nd floor maisonette offers superb space and versatility and sea views from the front rooms. The main lounge can easily cater for a 3 piece suite and small dining room table and chairs. Although requiring updating, this property also offers a great investment opportunity. the beach is close by, as is the town centre and permit parking is available. From the kitchen, there is an external stair case down to a small area of garden, large enough for a shed. The property is now vacant and can be offered for sale with the freehold. There are only 2 flats within the building as a whole which is very attractive and forms part of a conservation area within the Bay. Close by, you will find the Downs, perfect for scenic walks and giving beautiful coastal views.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 8'2 x 6'3 (2.49m x 1.91m)
- Bathroom: 5'5 x 5'2 (1.65m x 1.58m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'9 x 9'7 (4.19m x 2.92m)
- Lounge: 13'8 x 13'3 (4.17m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 9'9 (3.23m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'9 x 9'11 (4.80m x 3.02m)
- Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54572199.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.