3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHammersmith Close, Nuthall, Nottingham
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- 22ft Lounge/diner
- Off road parking and garage
- New combi boiler fitted 2018
- Cul-de-sac location
**IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or FIRST FAMILY HOME** **WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME****VIEWING is RECOMMENDED**
**IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or FIRST FAMILY HOME** **WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME** with **MODERN KITCHEN and BATHROOM** and a **CONSERVATORY to REAR** The property is very secluded as it occupies a position at the end of a **CUL-DE-SAC and offers OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE** with a **SECLUDED REAR GARDEN** **VIEWING is RECOMMENDED**
Double glazed entrance door, radiator and alarm panel.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 1" x 10' 11" ( 6.73m x 3.33m )
With an Adam style fire with marble hearth and surround with electric wood burning style stove, laminate flooring, two double radiators, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
A dwarf wall construction, tiled ceramic flooring, uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect and uPVC double glazed french doors to side giving access to patio area.
Kitchen 8' x 9' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.84m )
With a range of wall and base units, rollover worktops and splashbacks, stainless steel bowl and a half sink with swan neck mixer tap over, integrated Kenwood electric fan and top oven/grill, halogen hob with stainless steel extractor hob over, integrated slimline dishwasher, space for washing machine, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled ceramic flooring, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Doors to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.12m x 3.17m )
With inset ceiling spotlights, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
With a range of fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.57m )
With radiator, loft access and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
With a three piece suite comprising of a P shaped bath with chrome mains mixer shower over and partly tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap, duel flush WC, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled ceramic flooring, cupboard housing Worcester Bosch green style combi boiler (fitted January 2018), obscured uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Garden laid to lawn, off road parking, shared parking space and access to garage.
Mature garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54572313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.