4 bedroom detached house for saleChestnut House, Puddledock Grove, Alrewas, DE13
- Detached New Build Home
- High Specification Throughout
- Open Plan Dining & Living Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Reception Hall & Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Bathroom (Villeroy & Boch)
- Private Rear Gardens
- Oak Car Port & Parking
- 10 Year New Build Home Warranty
**£5k WORTH OF INCENTIVES INCLUDED**
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED NEW BUILD home set within an EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT within the popular village of Alrewas. Benefitting from a much sought after school catchment area including John Taylor High School, Chestnut House enjoys a high specification finish throughout including oak doors, integral kitchen appliances and Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites. For convenience, the property benefits from a Bluetooth connectivity point, a TV aerial points to all bedrooms, exterior lighting and under floor heating to the open plan dining kitchen. The interiors comprise briefly reception hall, lounge, open plan dining and living kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, with four double bedrooms set to the first floor serviced by a master en suite and bathroom. Outside is a private rear garden and within the gated courtyard is a car port and driveway providing parking for two vehicles. Chestnut House benefits from mains gas central heating and wooden framed double glazing throughout.
The vendors are offering as well as a recent price reduction, the addition of £5,000 worth of Incentives to be used at the buyers discretion, for example towards internal fittings including Wardrobes or Stamp Duty/Solicitors costs. Please contact Parker Hall to discuss further.
Set within a conservation area beside the River Trent, the desirable village of Alrewas is well catered for couples and families alike, enjoying an excellent range of amenities including a post office, traditional village pubs, a Coop general store, dentist, GP Surgery and a popular Butchers. As well as holding the annual Alrewas Show, the village also has a park, two village halls and a cricket club. The All Saints Primary School is within walking distance and feeds into John Taylor High School in Barton under Needwood. The village benefits from access to the A38, A515 and further commuter routes and national rail links are available at Lichfield Trent Valley and City Stations, providing direct access to Birmingham and London
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54572448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27897598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.