3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshlone Road, Putney, SW15
- POPULAR RIVER ROAD
- VICTORIAN COTTAGE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN RECEPTION ROOM
- 37FT PRIVATE GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUIT BATHROOM
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- RENOVATED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- EAVES STORAGE
A superbly presented, fully renovated and modernised three bedroom, Victorian terraced house on one of the most popular river roads in West Putney. The renovation was directed by Pascal Huser. The house has best in class fixtures, fittings and materials, and benefits from features including under-floor heating, wood flooring throughout, Rhino plantation shutters, a sprinkler system, plus an antique marble fireplace, designer kitchen with restaurant standard extractor and Bosch appliances. The open plan ground floor consists of an exceptionally bright living and dining area with plentiful storage. The ground floor also has a bathroom.
The living area leads, via Schueco bi-fold doors, to a 37ft, well stocked garden with two decks.
Upstairs there is well balanced accommodation, with three double bedrooms and bathroom. Of particular note is the large master-suite, with shower room.
A minute's walk to the river and Thames Path, Ashlone Road is a quiet and picturesque no-through road and a highly desirable location. It is a short walk to the excellent amenities and transport links of central Putney and very close to the fashionable shops, great transport links and the bars and restaurants of the Lower Richmond Road. The house is also in the catchment area for a number of highly regarded local primary schools.
DISCLAIMER•These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers and/or lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
•All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
•All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54574236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Residential Sales & Lettings, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.