3 bedroom flat for saleHonor Oak Park Forest Hill SE23
Offers in Excess of
- Victorian Era.
- Ground Floor Accommodation.
- Access to a Basement.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Lavish Two Tone Kitchen Design.
- Open Plan Entertainment Space.
- Private Garden.
- Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Situated in arguably one of Forest Hill's most desirable pockets, Honor Oak Park is right in the mist of the 'hustle and bustle' of the very trendy Honor Oak Parade, which also boarders SE4!
The accommodation is rather impressive with over 825sqft/77sqm of internal floor space, all set within the ground floor of this rather attractive brick façade period building. The layout consists of three bedrooms, two of which are good size doubles with the third room being utilised as a perfect study room, access to a basement, a very bespoke but ultra modern bathroom suite and last but not least, a stunning yet excessive open plan kitchen lounge, with plenty of space to dine in. This room offers plenty of natural light via the French doors, further leading out onto your very own 'suntrap' of a garden, good entertainment space and the kitchen itself being a real eye catcher with the 'two tone' design.
Honor Oak Station is only 450 yards away (according to Google Maps) and offer superb links into London Victoria & London Bridge. The Station also serves the highly rated East London Overground Line which has four trains per hour linking you to Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch High Street. Stillness & Dalmain Primary School just a stones throw away also and currently boasts an "Outstanding" and 'Good' Ofsted reports respectively.
Sure to attract a professional couple or a keen first time buyer, be quick to view as if history is anything to go by in this neck of the woods, the good value conversions do sell extremely QUICKLY!
Lease Length: 119 years | Service Charge: £550 per annum | Ground Rent: £125 per annum | Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P216589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.