2 bedroom apartment for saleCatherine's House, Dalby Avenue, Bristol, BS3
- Two bedroom fifth floor apartment
- 18ft x 11ft living space
- contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa wall tiling
- kitchen with integrated appliances and composite stone worktops
== 70% ALREADY RESERVED - CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING OF THE SHOW HOME ==
Catherine's House is the first phase of this regeneration project. Originally built as offices, it is currently being converted into 54 one and 2 bedroom quality, contemporary apartments.
Apartment 35 is on the fifth floor of the building and includes a 18ft x 11ft living / kitchen space with large windows, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Each apartment has been designed for modern living with flexible living spaces and fully fitted kitchen areas including dove grey handleless kitchen units with a contrasting dark grey trim and composite stone worktops. Integrated appliances include an oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher (slimline to 1 bedroom apartments). Each apartment also includes a washer/dryer. There are contemporary grey carpets to the bedrooms and wood effect flooring to the living spaces. The bathrooms are contemporary and feature Porcelanosa wall tiles and Camaro vinyl flooring.
Help to buy is available on select apartments. For more information and to book a viewing of the show flat contact 0117 9469832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Exterior finish is subject to change. Images are a representation of the development and may not be of this actual property.
Kitchen / Living - 18'11 x 11'1 (5.77m x 3.38m) -
Bedroom 1 - 11'4 x 10' (3.45m x 3.05m) -
Bedroom 2 - 11'4 x 9'2 (3.45m x 2.79m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54577944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27899164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.