5 bedroom detached house for saleBoscombe Grove Road, Bournemouth, Dorset
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fantastic Entertaining Space
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Impressive Master Bedroom With Dressing Room And En-suite
- Off Street Parking For Three Cars Plus An Adjoining Garage
- Generous Rear Garden
- Rustic Spanish Style Outdoor Kitchen
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious five bedroom detached family home. The property has been extensively remodelled and refurbished throughout to exacting standards creating a spectacular entertaining space on the ground floor and plush sleeping accommodation on the first floor.
The property consists of; Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Lounge/Diner, Additional Reception Room, Utility Room, W/C, Master Bedroom With Dressing Room and En-Suite Shower Room, Three Further Double Bedrooms, Bedroom Five/Study, Off Street Parking For Three Cars, Garage, Rear Garden With Spanish Style Outdoor Kitchen...
The new buyer will have the option to specify final areas of refurbishment to suit their individual taste by finishing off interior decoration.
Property ref: 121_2421_4624915
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4624915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.