2 bedroom flat for saleQueenstown Road, Diamond Conservation Area, SW8
- Located on the ground floor of a residential building
- Private entrance hall with good storage
- Reception room with fireplace and doors to the garden
- Smart fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with bay window
- Second bedroom with door to the garden
- Well presented bathroom
- Includes a private patio garden
Benefiting from a private entrance, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and well proportioned living space with a smart eat-in kitchen and pretty patio garden.
The amenities of Queenstown Road are right on the doorstep and the bars, cafés, shops and restaurants of Lavender Hill and Clapham Old Town are within easy reach. The open spaces of Clapham Common are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54579009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1067141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.