3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTaff Way, Reading, RG30
Offers in Excess of
- An extended 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house with 2/3 receptions
- Close to the Meadway shopping centre and primary and secondary schools
- Downstairs shower and WC with family bathroom upstairs
- A new UPVC front door.
- Pleasant rear gardens and fabulous outlook over Lousehill Copse to the front.
- Freshly installed flooring and painted throughout
- Garage and ample driveway parking
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
An extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house with two separate receptions, a dining room, downstairs shower and WC, kitchen, utility room, first floor family bathroom, play room/garage and driveway parking, pleasant rear gardens and fabulous outlook over Lousehill copse to the front. An extension can be built on the garage which has a concrete roof.
The property lies on Taff Way which is close to the Meadway shopping centre and Tilehurst village with good road and bus services to central Reading and the mainline stations. There are several primary and secondary schools in the area, both public and private. This property represents excellent value for money and a viewing is highly recommended.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54579066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7y-z3xm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.