4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenalmond, Norwich
- Guide £500,000 - £525,000
- Spacious detached house in a cul-de-sac location
- 4/5 bedrooms - 3 with built-in storage
- Contemporary 23’1 max open plan kitchen & garden room plus separate utility room in former garage
- 19’3 dual aspect lounge with double doors to the dining room
- Luxury family bathroom, en-suite to master plus a ground floor WC
- Gas central heating & mostly double glazing
- Stunning 51’ rear garden with patio, deck, shed & summer house
- Car port plus driveway parking
- Excellent transport links into the city centre plus A11 & A47
SUMMARY Spacious 4/5 bedroom detached house with off road driveway parking plus car port, attractive gardens with summer house, decking, patio and mature flower beds. Impressive kitchen/garden room with separate utility and a dining room plus 19'3 lounge offers versatile accommodation.
OUTSIDE A garden with mature shrubs and flowers is to the front of the property, adjacent to the driveway which leads to the car port. The garage has been converted to provide a utility room to the rear and the front is utilised for storage.
The stunning rear garden measures 51' x 40' and comprises attractive flower and shrub beds, mature trees, decking and patio areas, plus a central lawn. A summer house is to the rear. There are plenty of places to sit in the sun or shade on hotter days!
AGENT'S NOTE Restrictive covenants apply.
DIRECTIONS From the A11 Newmarket Road heading towards the city centre, turn right on to Sunningdale. Turn right on to Glenalmond and follow the road round to the right towards the end. The property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54585606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.