3 bedroom detached house for saleFront Road, Murrow, WISBECH
Offers in Excess of
- Individual detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- 27' Kitchen/dining room
- Detached double garage
- Generous garden
BIG IS BEAUTIFUL! Situated in a non-estate location within the village of Murrow, this modern detached house offers spacious accommodation throughout and sits on a generous plot with ample parking and detached double garage.
BIG IS BEAUTIFUL! Situated in a non-estate location within the village of Murrow, this modern detached house offers spacious accommodation throughout and sits on a generous plot with ample parking and detached double garage. The hub of this home will be the superb 27' kitchen/dining room which is fully integrated and offers views over the large rear garden. There is a 21' lounge which also gives access to the rear garden and for those wanting to work from home, there is also a separate study. There is a utility room and that all-important downstairs cloakroom whilst upstairs, a 4-piece family bathroom and three large double bedrooms (the master having a 4-piece en-suite) completes the accommodation. This really must be viewed to be appreciated.
Entrance Hall 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Study 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Lounge 21' 10" x 11' 11" ( 6.65m x 3.63m )
Kitchen/Dining Room 11' 8" maximum x 27' 7" ( 3.56m maximum x 8.41m )
Utility Room 9' 8" maximum x 8' 1" maximum ( 2.95m maximum x 2.46m maximum )
First Floor Galleried Landing 14' 11" x 8' 11" minimum ( 4.55m x 2.72m minimum )
Master Bedroom 14' 11" maximum x 18' 3" maximum ( 4.55m maximum x 5.56m maximum )
En-Suite Bathroom 6' 5" x 10' ( 1.96m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.61m )
Box Room 6' 5" maximum x 8' 1" maximum ( 1.96m maximum x 2.46m maximum )
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 8' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.67m )
Double Garage 20' 4" x 21' 2" ( 6.20m x 6.45m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington and Parson Drove. Continue along into Leverington Common and take note of Else's furniture warehouse on your right hand side. At the crossroads continue straight on signposted Murrow. At the next crossroads follow the road round to the left and then round to the right into Front Road. Continue along and the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54587001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.