3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunblane Road, Eltham
- 1936 Built Extended Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms & F.F Bathroom
- Large Through Lounge
- Contemporary L-shaped Kitchen Dining Room
- Secluded 48' X 28' West Facing Garden
- Near Eltham High St & Station
- Near Several Sought After Primary Schools
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- O.S.P To Front
- Fully DG & GCH & New Electrics Throughout
*** GUIDE PRICE OF £415K TO £430K ***
Beautifully presented 1930s built extended semi-detached family home. Near to Eltham High St & train station. Perfectly positioned between sought after primary schools such as St Thomas More, Henwick, Gordon, Christ Church & Deansfield. Also the A2, A20 & South Circular are within easy reach too.
The abode boasts a single storey extension to the side creating a contemporary & fully fitted L-shaped kitchen dining room with velux windows. Plus there are the foundations to extend above STPP to further extend. On the ground floor the property also benefits from having a large through lounge off the porch & hallway. Then on the first floor off the landing are the three bedrooms & bathroom. The home has been re-wired & new gas central heating system installed over the last few years too. There is also a paved driveway for two vehicles too.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view. EPC rating D.
Ground Floor -
Through Lounge - 7.29m x 3.56m (23'11 x 11'8) -
Kitchen - 6.15m x 1.88m (20'2 x 6'2) -
Breakfast Room - 2.49m x 1.78m (8'2 x 5'10) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.43m x 3.02m to wardrobes (11'3 x 9'11 to wardrob -
Edroom Two - 3.02m x 2.92m to wardrobes (9'11 x 9'7 to wardrobe -
Bedroom Three - 2.39m x 1.78m (7'10 x 5'10) -
Bathroom - 1.75m x 1.60m (5'9 x 5'3) -
Rear Garden - 14.63m x 8.53m (48' x 28') -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54587352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27900354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.