3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Dunstans Road, South Norwood
- 1930's Style End of Terrace Family House in a cul-de-sac
- Three Bedrooms.
- Double Glazing
- Probate Sale by order of the Executor
- Does require work and modernisation
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- No onward chain - we hold keys
- Off street parking
- Upstairs bathroom & additional downstairs outside WC
- In our opinion offers opportunity & potential
PROBATE SALE BY ORDER OF THE EXECUTOR. THIS THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE 1930'S STYLE FAMILY HOUSE IS SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC. DOES REQUIRE WORK AND MODERNISATION BUT IN OUR OPINION OFFERS OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL. The dwelling has an interesting provenance in that we are informed by the Executor it has been in the same family ownership since approximately 1964. Any new purchaser can make this a truly lovely home. The house also has the benefit of off road parking. South Norwood High Street is close by with its eclectic mix of shops and cafes (including a recently opened Costa Coffee) and in terms of transport there are bus routes and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with its frequent trains to London serves the area. No onward chain, we hold keys. View now to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54588483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27900632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.