4 bedroom detached house for saleConrad Road, Lowestoft
- *GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000*
- Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Front & Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- Viewings Highly Advised!
*SUMMER SALE! REDUCED FROM £300,000! *GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000* *BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME!* DETACHED HOUSE with 4 BEDROOMS, a LOUNGE/ DINER, KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM! Offers a FRONT & REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY! Situated in a sought after OULTON BROAD location!
*BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME!* DETACHED HOUSE with 4 BEDROOMS, a LOUNGE/ DINER, KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM! Offers a FRONT & REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY! Situated in a sought after OULTON BROAD location! Call us TODAY on 01502 585998 for more information!**
UPVC double glazed door to the front & window to the side. Laminate flooring.
UPVC double glazed door & window to the front, with an understairs cupboard, an upright radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 26' 3" into recess x 10' 11" into recess ( 8.00m into recess x 3.33m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, with double glazed patio doors. Features a multi-fuel open fireplace, TV & telephone points, an upright radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall & base units and work surfaces. Features a sink/ drainer, 1 1/2 bowl, a gas/electric cookerpoint & cookerhood, a TV point, a upright radiator and plumbing for a washing machine/ dishwasher. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.36m x 1.42m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, with work surfaces, a radiator and plumbing for a washing machine/ dishwasher. Vinyl flooring.
Features a WC and wash hand basin with part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" into recess x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.02m into recess x 3.71m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, with a radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 14' 5" ( 2.41m x 4.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, with a radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" into recess x 9' 11" into recess ( 2.77m into recess x 3.02m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, with a TV point, a radiator, loft access and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 4/ Study 6' 1" x 8' ( 1.85m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, with a radiator, telephone point and carpeted flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Features a jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, WC and two wash hand basins, with an extractor fan, a radiator & towel rail and loft access. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
1st Floor. UPVC double glazed window to the side. Features a shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, with an extractor fan, a radiator & towel rail and tiled flooring.
Brickweaved driveway for ample parking. Plumb slate to the side.
Fully enclosed rear garden with side access from the front to the rear. Laid to lawn with a mixture of mature trees, shrubs & plants. Also has multi level decking area.
Potential Garage 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Currently used as a workshop. Has a central heating boiler and up & over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54588516.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.