2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDartnell Road, Croydon
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators & Double Glazing
- Requires work & modernisation
- The TramLink & Ashburton Park are local
- May be of interest to investors or DIY enthusiasts
- Situated in a tree lined side road near Davidson Primary School
- Upstairs bathroom with access through a bedroom
- In our opinion offers opportunity & potential
- No onward chain - we hold keys
- Long rear garden
MAY BE OF INTEREST TO INVESTORS AND DIY ENTHUSIASTS A SEMI DETACHED HOUSE REQUIRING WORK AND MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT WHICH OFFERS OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL. Although requiring work, the property does benefit from having DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS. Situated in a tree lined side road near Davidson Primary School and a small park with both the TramLink and Ashburton Park being local. The area is served by several bus routes and East Croydon BR Station with its frequent services to London. This house has been owned by the existing vendor since 1970 - an impressive provenance. There is an upstairs bathroom which is accessed through one of the bedrooms and subject to the usual consents, a corridor could be formed to separate the two. There is also an outside WC (not tested). The garden to the rear, whilst being quite slim, is very long. Properties requiring work are highly sought after in today's market. NO ONWARD CHAIN - We hold keys. Immediate viewing available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54588810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27900700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.