2 bedroom flat for saleCrowthorne Close, Southfields, London
- Two Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Moments From Southfields Station
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
Ideally situated within moments of Southfields Underground Station this spacious two bedroom apartment would make an ideal first time purchase. Sold with the rare benefit of a garage which is very useful for storage, as well as access to the beautifully maintained communal gardens. No chain.
Ideally situated within moments of Southfields Underground Station this spacious two bedroom apartment would make an ideal first time purchase. Having been fully redecorated in recent weeks the property benefits from two bedrooms, a large reception room, an immaculately kept kitchen, and a bathroom. Externally there is the rare benefit of a garage which is very useful for storage, as well as access to the beautifully maintained communal gardens. Crowthorne Close is very close to Southfields Village with its various convenience stores, coffee shops and other facilities, and the location is incredibly convenient for commuting to the city with the District Line on the doorstep. Offered with no chain an early viewing is essential to avoid missing out.
Reception Room 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' ( 2.79m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.49m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54590184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS103850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.