3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlwyn Road, Darlington
- Stylish, ready to move into accommodation
- Upgraded throughout without regard to expense
- Popular Harrowgate Hill location
- Within minutes' walking distance to schools and amenities
- Well placed for the A1(M) bringing the major centres of County Durham within relatively easy travelling distance
The internal living accommodation comprises spacious hallway with staircase giving access to first floor accommodation, cloakroom/WC with contemporary two-piece suite, well proportioned living room with feature flooring, separate formal dining room also with feature flooring, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of high gloss units, centre island with wood-block working surfaces, a host of quality integrated appliances including induction hob, double oven, microwave, washer/dryer, and dishwasher. Also having feature flooring and bi-fold doors opening to reveal a large, mature, established, low maintenance garden. To the first floor there is a spacious landing area, bathroom/WC with contemporary refitted suite and overhead shower, and three good sized bedrooms. Externally, there is a block-paved driveway allowing off-road parking , side gated access opening to a garage suitable for a small vehicle. Only upon internal viewing can this property be fully appreciated.
Offering contemporary, stylish living accommodation, this larger than average three bedroom semi-detached property has been upgraded and improved throughout without regard to expense.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding B)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54590583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27901095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.