6 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Kirton, Boston
- SPACIOUS 5/6 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- 3/4 ACRE PLOT OF IMMACULATE GARDENS & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO ONWARDS CHAIN
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE AND AMENITIES
- FANTASTIC REFITTED KITCHEN DINER & 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
This SPACIOUS DETACHED 5/6 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY is offered for sale with NO ONWARDS CHAIN. The property boasts a 3 / 4 ACRE PLOT including IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED GARDEN , sweeping gravelled driveway and is situated close to Kirton village centre and its amenities.
The property boasts a spacious living accommodation comprising of; Entrance Porch and Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, fantastic re-fitted Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, Integral Double Garage, Downstairs Shower Room and Study/6th Bedroom. Upstairs the property has Five Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, with a modern En-Suite and a Walk-In Dressing Room to the 22' Master Bedroom.
The exterior of the property boast immaculate gardens to front, side and rear of the property, totaling a plot of 3/4 acre and sweeping gravel driveway providing ample off road parking and access to Integral Double Garage.
With front entrance door with stained glass inset, dado rail, cloak cupboard, window to front elevation, original tiled floor, door to Entrance Hall.
With original tiled floor, radiator, telephone point, dado rail, picture rail, decorative coving to ceiling, doors to Lounge Diner, Sitting Room, Cloakroom and Kitchen Diner.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, double glazed window to rear aspect, dado rail, radiator, coving to cornice, ceiling light point.
Sitting Room 16' 1" maximum to bay window x 11' 9" ( 4.90m maximum to bay window x 3.58m )
With dual aspect windows comprising bay window to front aspect and window to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point, decorative coved cornice, ceiling light point, picture rail, bespoke built-in carved wooden cupboard, gas fireplace with wooden mantle.
Lounge Diner 21' 2" maximum to bay window x 11' 11" ( 6.45m maximum to bay window x 3.63m )
With dual aspect windows comprising a double glazed bay window to front aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, gas fireplace with marble inset and hearth and wooden mantle, wall light points, ceiling light points, decorative coved cornice and a picture rail.
Kitchen Diner 16' 8" x 17' 4" maximum ( 5.08m x 5.28m maximum )
This refitted Kitchen Diner benefits from a range of wall and base units, pull out larder units, inset double oven and inset double electric induction hob with cooker hood over, work surfaces with inset stainless steel double bowl sink, matching dining table, space for American style fridge freezer, integral dishwasher and microwave, wall mounted panel radiator, coved cornice, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, double glazed patio doors to side aspect. Door to rear lobby.
Rear Lobby 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
With tiled floor, coved cornice, ceiling spotlights, radiator, doors to Ground Floor Shower Room, Utility Room and Study/Bedroom 6.
Utility Room 16' 5" x 5' 6" maximum ( 5.00m x 1.68m maximum )
With a range of base units with inset Belfast sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, central heating boiler, door to Integral Garage.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With tiled floor and walls, walk-in double shower, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, extractor fan, coved cornice and ceiling spotlights.
Study / Bedroom 6 10' 6" x 14' 9" ( 3.20m x 4.50m )
With a double glazed window to side aspect, solid wood flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, coved cornice, ceiling spotlights, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, decorative coved cornice, picture rail and dado rail, doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 21' 11" maximum x 16' 5" maximum ( 6.68m maximum x 5.00m maximum )
With dual aspect windows comprising a double glazed window to front aspect and 2 double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point, coved cornice, ceiling spotlights, loft access to fully boarded loft, airing cupboard, Oak door from Landing and Oak doors to Dressing Room and En-Suite.
Dressing Room 6' 4" x 7' 2" maximum ( 1.93m x 2.18m maximum )
Fitted with shelving and ceiling mounted spotlights.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a modern refitted suite comprising walk-in double shower with rainfall shower head, floating ceramic wash hand basin and modern low level WC. Fully tiled walls and floor, electric shaver point, heated towel rail, coved cornice, ceiling spotlights and sun porthole to roof.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
With dual aspects windows comprising a double glazed window to the side and rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, picture rail and ceiling light point, wash hand basin fitted to corner.
Bedroom 3 15' 7" maximum x 14' maximum ( 4.75m maximum x 4.27m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, access to eaves storage, picture rail, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.10m )
With dual aspect windows comprising a double glazed window to front and side aspects, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 5 11' x 6' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.01m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle fitted to tiled recess, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, WC with concealed cistern, radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling mounted spotlights, access to loft.
Loft 10' maximum x 25' ( 3.05m maximum x 7.62m )
Being fully boarded and having a pull down ladder from the bathroom.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway providing extensive off road parking and leading to the Integral Garage. There are two areas of shaped front lawns with shrub and bush borders as well as a vegetable patch. Gated access leads from both sides of the property to the rear garden. There is a good sized area of garden to the side of the property.
The rear garden is beautifully maintained and is laid to lawn and benefits from a variety of fruit trees and mature shrub and bush borders. The garden is fully enclosed by a mixture off brick walls, fencing and hedging, with open field views to the side and rear. The garden is split into 2 lawned sections. The first section of garden benefits from a raised paved patio seating area. A mature hedge archway provide access to the rear lawned garden which houses a Summerhouse.
The property benefits from a total plot size of three quarters of an acre (s.t.s).
Summerhouse 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
Of timber construction with concrete base and paved patio and gravelled border.
Integral Garage 15' 6" x 16' 5" ( 4.72m x 5.00m )
With electric roller door, double glazed window to side aspect, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54591501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.