2 bedroom apartment for saleBirchside, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6HR
- Beautifully presented second floor apartment.
- Large living/dining room with double doors to balcony.
- Refitted kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms and refitted bathroom.
- Gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazing.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, a light and airy second floor apartment having undergone much improvement in recent years and located on the highly regarded Edgcumbe Park. The property is set within well maintained communal gardens and features its own car port. Accommodation comprises living/dining room with double doors to the balcony, refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom and two good size bedrooms.
Situation - Birch Court is located on Edgcumbe Park which is a popular award winning development consisting of apartments, bungalows, chalets and houses constructed by Renway Homes during the 1950's and 1960's. The estate is equidistant to Crowthorne village and railway station and abuts East Berkshire golf course to the north west. Crowthorne is ideally placed for commuters with M3 and M4 access as well as local railway links.
Outside - The block has a main entrance door to the communal hallway with a security entry phone system, number 5 is on the top floor. At the front is lawn with pathway to the main door with the carports located at the end of Birch Side to the left behind the other block, one allocated per property plus there is a lockable bicycle storage shed. Surrounding both blocks are well tended communal gardens comprising mainly lawn with mature trees and established evergreen shrubbery.
Energy Performance Rating - C
Council Tax Band - C
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - From our Crowthorne office turn right onto Dukes Ride and at the traffic light junction turn right onto New Wokingham Road. Take the first main turning left into Edgcumbe Park Drive, second right into Heathermount Drive, left into Birch Side where Birch Court is located on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54592974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.