3 bedroom terraced house for saleLyon Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6RX
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac position.
- Beautifully presented family home.
- Extended and deceptive accommodation.
- Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Modern white bathroom suite.
- uPVC double glazed windows, gas radiator heating.
- Landscaped rear graden. Garage in block.
Offered to the market in beautiful condition, an extended and deceptive terraced family home. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms and a modern white family bathroom suite upstairs. On the ground floor there is a large living room, separate dining room and the extension providing a refitted kitchen/breakfast room. The loft has been upgraded to provide a usable space however is still accessed via the loft hatch and loft ladder. At the rear is a secluded garden which has rear access which leads to the garage set back at the rear.
Situation - Lyon Road is a pleasant residential area which is about half of a mile from Crowthorne village High Street and equally well placed for local schools at all education levels, subject to catchment areas. The road has an attractive mix of properties including semi and detached homes, bungalows and houses, the vast majority built in the 1960's and 70's.
Outside - The front garden is mainly lawn with some shrub border and a pathway to the front door. The rear garden benefits a good degree of privacy and is well tended with a full width area of timber decking and the rest laid to lawn with shrub border to most sides. The boundaries are enclosed by timber fencing with gated rear access leading to a pathway which leads to the single garage located in a block.
Energy Performance Rating - C
Council Tax Band - D
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - From our Crowthorne office turn left onto Dukes Ride and at the roundabout bear left into Bracknell Road. Immediately first left into Pinewood Avenue and after several hundred metres take the second right into Lyon Road where number 41 will be found some distance along in the second close on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54593064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.