4 bedroom detached house for saleEdgedale Close, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 7QH
- Secluded and peaceful close in central location.
- Walking distance of the village High Street and local schools.
- Mature and beautifully tended gardens.
- UPVC double glazed window and doors.
- Improved and extended family accommodation of c.2,000 square feet.
Undoubtedly a fantastic location only a few minutes walk to the village High street and yet enjoying unrivaled tranquility and seclusion. The extended and smartly presented accommodation comprises master bedroom with refitted ensuite shower room, bedroom two with ensuite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a large 4 piece family bathroom. Downstairs provides entrance hall, cloakroom, 26' dual aspect living room, playroom, study, 33' kitchen/breakfast/family room and a utility room. The rear and side gardens have been meticulously tended and enjoy near total privacy to all sides.
Situation - Edgedale Close is a small close of only 3 properties located within a few hundred metres of the village High Street with its range of shops, eateries and amenities. Good local schools are within close proximity, subject to catchment area. Wildmoor Heath Nature Reserve, The Devils Highway and Wellington College are all within a reasonable stroll as well.
Outside - The front garden has a gravel driveway for several vehicles and a double garage with up and over doors, power, light and rear courtesy door. There is a large well stocked shrub border set to one side. Gated access leads to a lovely side and rear garden which is essentially laid to lawn with a shaped patio and private screening of established hedgerow to the boundaries.
Energy Performance Rating - C
Council Tax Band - G
Local Authority - Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Directions - From our Crowthorne office turn right onto Dukes Ride and immediately first left into Kings Road. At the end turn right into Heath Hill Road South and after a short distance along on the left will be found Edgedale Close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54593091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.