4 bedroom barn conversion for saleLow Barn, Keighley Road, Bradley, Keighley, BD20
- High quality conversion
- Good location, close to Skipton
- Excellent transport links
- Superb views
- A range of useful outbuildings including a large double garage
- Extensive gardens, paddock and land extending to approx. 3 acres
- Private Driveway
A superb barn conversion located on the outskirts of Skipton with the benefit of a live-work planning consent. This barn has been lovingly converted and provides the opportunity to own a superb family home with workspace, outbuildings private driveway and superb views. Inspection is essential.
Low Barn has been lovingly converted and now represents the opportunity to purchase a family home with a live-work consent, meaning that a business must be run from the premises in the allocated workspace.
The property lies on the outskirts of Bradley and has superb views across the valley.
Briefly comprising a semi detached barn conversion with entrance porch, dining kitchen, ground floor utility space, large living room and live-work space with store room and separate wc. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, one with en-suite, house bathroom and a large office space with lovely views. Externally there are substantial outbuildings including an open carport area, stone built double garage and a self contained workshop and store area with separate wc and a private driveway. In addition there is an extensive amount of parking, terraced patio, gardens and grounds with built in chairs, tables and external kitchen together with land extending to approximately three acres. This property is definitely worthy of inspection.
From Skipton take the A629 in the direction of Keighley. At the roundabout at Snaygill continue along Keighley Road and after a short distance the property will be seen on the right hand side identified by our 'for sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54595509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI170545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.