4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePorter Road, Derby
- Traditional Semi-Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Location
- Viewing Advised
A spacious and well-presented four bedroom semi-detached property in a popular location within the Littleover School catchment area. The property benefits from two reception rooms, four bedrooms, conservatory, driveway and garage. VIEWING ADVISED
A spacious and well-presented four bedroom semi-detached property in a popular location within the Littleover School catchment area. The property would ideally suit a growing family and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, conservatory, ground floor wc, four first floor bedrooms and family bathroom suit. Outside can be found a driveway, garage and enclosed rear garden. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Door to front elevation and door into:
Tiled flooring, a gas central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, feature stained glass window, coving and stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.17m x 4.17m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fireplace with inset gas fire, decorative picture rail, a gas central heating radiator, coving and double doors into:
Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Door to conservatory, picture rail, coving and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, complimentary tiled walls, integrated oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, double glazed window to side elevation and part tiling to walls.
Conservatory 16' 10" x 8' 2" ( 5.13m x 2.49m )
A central heating radiator, tiled floor and doors to the W.C and garden.
Low level flush W.C, a central heating boiler and wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 13' 5" to wardrobe ( 4.22m x 4.09m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 1" into wardrobe ( 4.50m x 3.07m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bath, low level flush w.c , pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, heated towel radiator, obscure double glazed window and loft access.
Pleasant enclosed garden and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54598785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.