4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Lane, Shotley Bridge, Consett, DH8
Offers in Region of
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Integral Garage With Stone-Chipped Driveway
- Lawned Gardens To Front & Rear
- Sought-After Location
A spacious and superbly presented family home situated along a secluded lane off Snows Green Road close to Shotley Bridge village, with two reception rooms, a conservatory, a reading room and a garage, available with no onward chain.
Tucked away along Oak Lane, this substantial house was built in 1951 and has been modernised, extended and improved over the years to provide an impressive home in a sought-after location. With uPVC double glazing and gas central heating (via combi. boiler), the accommodation comprises: entrance porch, utility room and W.C., kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/study through to conservatory, hallway open into reading room, living/dining room, spacious first floor landing (22' long), large master bedroom with an en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an integral garage, a stone-chipped driveway to the front and a well-maintained lawned garden with borders, with a gate and path to the side leading around to the rear where there is a secluded lawned garden and a patio.
Oak Lane is situated just off Snows Green Road, just along from Shotley Bridge Primary Junior school and 300m from the village centre, which has some local shops and boutiques, restaurants and a cafe. There are further shopping and recreational facilities in Consett town centre, 2.5 miles away, while the regional centres of Durham and Newcastle are both approximately 15 miles away.
There are popular local country walks and cycle routes in the Derwent Valley and it is also within easy reach of Northumberland along the A68.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54600486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS180169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.