2 bedroom caravan for saleSpringhouse Country Park, Hexham, Northumberland
- Siting & connection on the plot of your choice
- Digital TV aerial
- Gas bottle, regulator & connection
- Gas & electric safety tests
- Steps to both doors
- Fridge / Fridge-Freezer
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detector
- 12 Month 'Peace of Mind' Warranty
Two Bed Willerby Mistral (35x12) 2016 The Mistral is a fantastic value for money holiday home coming with double glazing and central heating, as well as a choice of great plots within the park.The holiday home is really spacious, with a modern, clean interior that will allow you to really make your own mark on it. The robust oak style shelving and storage systems, enhance the well-thought out design, with the large, seperate family dining area maximising the light and airy feel.The comfortable bedrooms boast feature floating display shelves and bedside tables as well as ample storage space, and the large family shower room is light, bright and practical.Offering a level of style rarely associated with value-led holiday homes, and with a really clever layout, this holiday home provides a real sense of space throughout.The Mistral is an excellent introduction into Luxury Holiday Home Ownership.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Springhouse-Country-Park-2070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.