1 bedroom maisonette for salePinner,Middlesex,HA5
- LARGE, ground floor double bedroom flat
- Walking distance to bus stops and tube station 0.5mile
- A quiet close and the property looks onto fields
- Catchment and only 0.2 miles to Haydon School
- Catchment and only 0.4 miles to Harlyn Primary School
- Kitchen open to living room
- Living room with French doors to own private terrace
- Additional direct access to communal gardens
- Family bathroom
- Plenty of storage cupboards
Located in a quiet close in Northwood Hills that is only 0.5 miles to the Underground station is this double bedroom ground floor flat that is 631 SQFT in size. Offered with no onward chain
Access to own terrace with aspect onto lawn and playing fields. Low maintenance charges, a long lease and no upper chain.
Located in a quiet close in Northwood Hills and only 0.5 miles to the Underground station is this LARGE double bedroom ground floor flat that is 631 SQFT in size (well above average in size for one bed properties in this area). The flat is surrounded by a large lawn and looks onto fields. Offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2717589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Northwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.