4 bedroom terraced house for saleLincoln Avenue, Twickenham
Offers in Excess of
- 4 bedroom property
- Catchment area for a number of excellent schools
- New loft conversion with en-suite
- Off street parking
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Perfect family home
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Sole agency instruction
Stunning four bedroom family home located in a sought after area close to local schools, BR station, shops and the A316/ M3. The property comprises of a fully fitted kitchen, large extended lounge with patio doors leading out onto the lovely rear garden. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms with an additional single bedroom and a family bathroom. On the top floor is the recently converted master bedroom with en-suite.
We strongly advise to register early for this superb example and do not expect this property to be available for long. This property is advertised on a Sole Agency basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100617001042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Twickenham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.