2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStaines Road, Twickenham
- End of Terrace Victorian Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms and a Loft Room
- South Facing Garden
- 2 Living Rooms and Separate Kitchen
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- 0.5 Miles from Strawberry Hill Station
- 0.1 Mile from Twickenham Green
End of Terrace 2 double bedroom Victorian Cottage with a south facing garden less than 0.1 mile from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants and just 0.3 miles from Trafalgar and Archdeacon Cambridge Primary Schools and Kneller Gardens with a fabulous towpath cycle/footpath along the river Crane.
Tastefully presented charming period home offering 667 sq ft of living space over 2 floors, a study/playroom/occasional bedroom in the loft, high specification fixtures, fittings and flooring, double glazed windows, under floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom and pleasing neutral decor throughout.
Front door opens to the living room with wood flooring, a feature fireplace and built in storage. Doors lead to the dining room with a wood burning stove, doors onto the garden and access to the fitted kitchen and family bathroom at the rear. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and hatch access to the stylish converted loft room. This light filled room is suitable as a study, playroom or occasional bedroom with a feature brick wall, velux roof windows.
Located just 0.6 miles from Strawberry Hill village shops and train station and Twickenham town centre and just 0.5 miles from Waldegrave Girls School/Co-ed Sixth Form.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2320261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.