4 bedroom detached house for saleLongfield Lane, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7
- Large Extended Detached House Plus Off Road Parking
- Four Good Bedrooms, Three Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Fitted Bathroom & En-suite
- Gas C/H, UPVC Double Glazed
- Very Spacious Accommodation
- Rear Garden With Large Office and Summerhouse
Traditional spacious detached house with very deceptively spacious accommodation having a ground floor extension. The property has a wealth of character and has undergone many improvements by the owners. benefits include new gas central heating combination boiler fitted 2017, and UPVC double glazing. Reception hall, downstairs WC, lounge, sitting room, fitted kitchen, utility room and a dining room. Landing, four good bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a bathroom. Parking to front, attractive rear garden with a large timber summerhouse / office having power and air conditioning. The location of this property has many benefits such as excellent school catchments, easy commute to junction 25 of the M1. Very accessible bus routes and close to Nottingham and Derby city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610791.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK180122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.