3 bedroom bungalow for saleGamekeeper Close, Holbeach, PE12
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, Utility
- Bathroom, En Suite to Master
- Private Community
- Edge of Town
- High Specification
- Electric Garage Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Discover 'Gamekeeper close' Holbeach. A brand new, private development of only 6 luxury Detached Bungalows.
Superbly located on the edge of the historic market town of Holbeach and set within a cul-de-sac, we have these extremely high specification, Three Bedroom Detached Bungalows with garaging. Each one expertly positioned within its own small community, they will all feature traditional designs while incorporating contemporary living with open plan kitchens and large bi folding doors for entertaining.
An example of the accommodation on offer includes Three Bedrooms with an En Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom. A main Bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle and a separate utility room. The show piece of each bungalow is upon entering the stylish open plan Kitchen, each fitted with integrated appliances to include an induction hob, oven and self-warming drawer. An Integral fridge freezer, combi microwave and a dishwasher, all from the Bosch range. The kitchen further leads on to a Dining and Living Area with the bi folding doors bringing the outdoors inside. All internal doors for each bungalow will be Oak veneered doors whilst each garage will benefit from electric garage doors.
Expected completions for all bungalows is Oct 2018 with reservations being taken NOW. For Further information please contact Pygott & Crone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54618726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE181909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.