7 bedroom character property for saleHanover Terrace, Regent's Park, London, NW1
- 6 Reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom suite
- 3 further bedrooms (all en suite)
- Guest cloakroom, utility room and sauna
- Staff bedroom with en suite and staff kitchen
- Sun room and 2 balconies
- 2 bedrooms mews house with garage/gym
- Garden and courtyard
- EPC Rating = E
An elegant Grade I listed Nash residence with views across Regent's Park and the boating lake, in need of modernisation.
Hanover Terrace is located on the western side of Regent's Park's outer circle, between Hanover Gate and The London Business School.
Regent's Park itself offers a wide range of recreational facilities, including the Zoological Gardens, the open air theatre, Queen Mary's Gardens, the boating lake and tennis courts.
The nearest Underground station is Baker Street (Circle & District, Metropolitan, Jubilee, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City Lines), which is approximately 800 metres walk.
An elegant Grade l listed house and mews (total; 562 sq m/ 6059 sq ft), which forms part of one of Regent Park's most iconic and sought after Nash terraces.
The property benefits from a south-west facing garden, and offers spacious accommodation and excellent proportions and volumes in the principal rooms.
They property is in need of refurbishment, and as such, offers a purchaser the opportunity to create a magnificent property finished to their own taste and specification. This magnificent Georgian London home offers a wide range of family, guest and staff accommodation. The views from the upper floors spread across Regentís Park and the boating lake.
Square Footage: 6059 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54619808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS150164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, St John's Wood & Regent's Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.