Land for saleFreshfield Road, Brighton
Withdrawn from Market
- Built circa 1880
- Commercial Unit
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- ACV Listed
- Class A4 Drinking Establishment
- Bar Area/Restaurant/Kitchen Area/WC
- Cellar/Basement With Storage
- Situated near Queens Park Residential Area
- Short Stroll To Kemp Town Village And Seafront
- Needs Updating
GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000-£1,250,000 ..A slice of history.Built circa 1880.Commercial establishment with bar, separate dining area, kitchens, WC's and basement/cellar with storage.Three bedroom apartment on the first floor. ACV Listed.Class A4. Trade garden.Near Queens Park and Kemp Town Village
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101227001029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Bott & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.