3 bedroom detached house for saleViewpark Close, Childwall
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroom extended detached family home
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Off street parking and private rear garden
- Highly sought after location
- Perfect for a variety of buyers
- No onward chain
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, is this three bedroom detached family home offering excellent value for money in what has developed into a highly sought after residential area. The well planned accommodation is spread over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room with a bay window to the front aspect, dining room, kitchen benefiting from a range of integrated appliances, sitting room which could be utilised to be used as a study and downstairs WC. The first floor has a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjoining en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. The front elevation has off street parking and a private garden to the rear. The property further benefits from recently installed UPVC double glazing and being gas central heated throughout. Early viewing comes recommended to avoid disappointment. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54627174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8835654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.