1 bedroom retirement property for saleReading Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Electric night storage heating
- Living room overlooking the communal rear garden
- Re-fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, space for fridge/freezer
- Entry phone and emergency cord systems
- Communal living room, laundry room and kitchenette
- Fully functioning lift & guest room available
This spacious one bedroom first floor apartment is only suitable for purchasers of 55 years old and over. Accommodation comprises living room, double bedroom with re-fitted kitchen and shower room. There are well maintained communal gardens with a pond at the rear.
Situation Willow Court is set at the beginning of the Reading Road and is just a few minutes walk from both the town and train station. Built in the late 1980’s by a well respected local development it is a well established retirement community for the over 55’s.
Outside There are well stocked communal gardens at the rear with lawned area. There are large willow trees with a pond, water feature, outside lighting and seating area.
New lease assigned - 99 yrs
Service charge - c.£162.50 per month / Buildings Insurance is included
Council Tax B
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4129383
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54627604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4129383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.