3 bedroom detached house for saleKirtons Close, Walpole St. Andrew, Wisbech
- Link detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Corner plot
- Cul-de-sac location
GARDENER'S DELIGHT! Sitting on a generous plot in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is located just a stones throw from the highly regarded Anthony Curton Primary School.
GARDENER'S DELIGHT! Sitting on a generous plot in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is located just a stone's throw from the highly regarded Anthony Curton Primary School. Having three bedrooms, this link-detached home benefits from a re-fitted kitchen/dining room, PVCu double glazing, single garage and ample off-road parking. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Kitchen/dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.76m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 19' 6" ( 3.94m x 5.94m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' x 12' into wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.66m into wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue out of town and at the roundabout turn left signposted West Walton Highway. Proceed through the village and turn left into West Drove North. Proceed to the "T" junction and turn left into Police Road. Continue to the "T" junction and turn right into Wisbech Road. Turn right into Springfield Road and then left into Kirtons Close where the property will be found in a cul-de-sac on the right hand side. POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV - PE14 7LG
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54628044.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.